To Walea you get from Luwuk, in Sulawesi
Walea Dive Resort organizes as an exclusive service for its guests transfer ONLY FROM AND TO PAGIMANA, in order to allow its guests to reach the closest airport, which is in Luwuk.
The Resort doesn’t make transfer from or to any other destination.
HOW TO REACH LUWUK:
The simplest and surest way to get to Luwuk is by Sriwijaya Air’s flights that on Monday and on Saturday arrive early in the morning from Jakarta, via Makassar.
From Jakarta the itinerary is as follows:
- Outward voyage: Shriwijaya Air flight from Jakarta (CGK) to Luwuk (via Makassar UPG) every Monday and Saturday: CGK-UPG (SJ-592) dep. 5.30 am, arr. 8.45 am; UPG-LUW (SJ-576) dep. 9.45 am, arr. 10.55 am. Transfer by car from Luwuk to Pagimana Village (90 min) and by speedboat from Pagimana harbour to Walea (75min), dinner and stay.
- Return: Transfer at about 7.00 am from Walea to Pagimana and from Pagimana to Luwuk: flight from Luwuk to Jakarta (via Makassar UPG) every Saturday and Monday: LUW-UPG (SJ-577) dep. 11.25 am, arr. 12.35 am; UPG-CGK (SJ-5810) dep. 13.15 am, arr. 14.30 am.
DOMESTIC FLIGHTS’ BOOKING ASSISTANCE:
In case you wish, we are available to help you buy your own flights for the following intineraries:
- SRIWIJAYA AIR JAKARTA-LUWUK-JAKARTA from € 265
- SRIWIJAYA AIR SURABAYA-LUWUK-SURABAYA from € 221
- SRIWIJAYA AIR MAKASSAR-LUWUK-MAKASSAR from € 143
The exact price will be communicated during the booking
ATTENTION: there’s an admission fee to the marine park of 35 USD.
ATTENTION: flights’ prices may undergo variations not depending from our will; eventual variations will be communicated during booking confirmation.
SUGGESTED CONNECTIONS WITH EUROPE:
Airlines providing the best route from Europe to Makassar are Emirates, Qatar, Ethiad and Singapore Airlines.
FIRST WAY VIA EMIRATES, ETHIAD or QATAR:
- OUTWARD VOYAGE: EUROPE > DUBAI or DOHA or ABU DHABI > JAKARTA and overnight. Monday or Saturday morning you shall continue with a Sriwijaya Air flight that via Makassar gets to Luwuk at 10.55 am. Then car and speedboat will bring you to the resort. Estimated time of arrival 15.30 pm.
- RETURN: JAKARTA > DUBAI or DOHA or ABU DHABI > EUROPE. Return is easier since it’s not necessary to overnight along the way to Europe. Monday or Saturday morning speedboat leaves at about 7.00 am. From Luwuk you shall continue with a Sriwijaya Air flight that via Makassar gets to Jakarta at 14.30 pm.
ATTENTION! If the flight departing to Italy is scheduled after midnight you must pick as departure date the day after.
SECOND WAY VIA SINGAPORE AIRLINES:
- OUTWARD VOYAGE: EUROPE > SINGAPORE > SURABAYA and overnight in Surabaya or in Jakarta on Sunday or Friday. Monday or Saturday morning you shall continue with a Sriwijaya Air flight departing at 6.00 am that via Makassar gets to Luwuk at 10.55 am. Then car and speedboat will bring you to the resort. Estimated time of arrival 15.30 pm.
- RETURN: SURABAYA > SINGAPORE > EUROPE. Return is easier since it’s not necessary to overnight along the way to Europe. Monday or Saturday morning speedboat leaves at about 7.00 am. From Luwuk you shall continue with a Sriwijaya Air flight departing at 11.25 am that via Makassar gets to Surabaya at 14.35 pm. Departure from Surabaya to Singapore is at 18.40 pm.
Another possibility is to arrive at Kuala Lumpur, whence low cost company Air Asia organizes direct flights from and to Makassar at competitive rates.
Suggested air companies that fly from Europe to Kuala Lumpur:
- Malaysia Airlines (from Rome and Frankfurt)
- Emirates (via Dubai)
- Ethiad Airways (via Abu Dhabi)
- Qatar Airways (via Doha)
NOTE: These itineraries may not be completely updated. Therefore we suggest to visit specific websites.
WE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO ORGANIZE AND BUY FOR OUR CLIENTS FLIGHT TICKETS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FAVOURITE DESTINATIONS (FROM AND TO JAKARTA, DENPASAR, SURABAYA, MAKASSAR, MANADO), AS ADDITIONAL SERVICE.